This two bedroom unit is perfectly positioned being walking distance to all amenities in Southport, for example, the Broadwater Parklands, bowls club, G-Link, Australia Fair, Southport TAFE, library, public transport, Sundale, Woolworths and all the local cafes and restaurants.
Located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac with only six units in the complex . The unit is in very good condition.
– Freshly painted
– Vinyl timber inspired floors throughout
– 2 spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes, ceiling fans and security screens
– Modern kitchen with new dishwasher and ceramic hotplate
– Separate toilet
– Very good internal storage space
– Large external lockup storage plus under cover single car space
– Quiet complex in a quiet street
– Currently rented for $355 per week
– Very low BC of $43pw
Contact for more information or an inspection-
Roger Haddad on 0401 055 591
www.facebook.com/gcrprogerhaddad or follow me on www.instagram.com/rogerhaddadgcrp
Disclaimer – We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
offers above $239,000SOUTHPORT QLDLABRADOR QLD
Expressions of InterestSOUTHPORT QLDLABRADOR QLDSURFERS PARADISE QLD
Offers Above $299,000SOUTHPORT QLDLABRADOR QLDSURFERS PARADISE QLDLABRADOR QLD