CHEVRON ISLAND’S FIRST LUXURY TOWER
– 40 levels of luxury residential 1, 2, 3 and 4 bed apartments
– Floorplans designed for maximum space and natural light, and panoramic views
– Miele-appointed kitchens designed by acclaimed chef Shannon Bennett
– Open plan living zones that flow seamlessly onto expansive outdoor terraces
– On-site manager and concierge
– Significant international art contribution
– Club One private resort-style residents’ club with indoor and outdoor swimming
pools, fully equipped gymnasium, library, residents’ lounge and dining, outdoor cinema
and a yoga lawn surrounded by a sculpture garden.
– Video and audio security intercom
– Secure car-parking
Architecturally inspired by the natural shapes and textures of the coast, Chevron One will stand 40 levels tall as an iconic landmark. Minutes from Surfers Paradise and the new arts and cultural precinct, Chevron One residents will savour a unique lifestyle experience, just moments away from the vibrant heart of Surfers Paradise.
Live in a constant holiday state-of-mind at Club One Residents’ Club. Enjoy exclusive
resort-style amenities spanning almost 2000 square metres. Residents will enjoy indoor and outdoor pools and spas, private dining room and lounge, a fully equipped gymnasium, concierge service, library and a yoga and sculpture garden.
For an inspection or more info, contact:
Roger Haddad on 0401055591
or follow me on www.instagram.com/rogerhaddadgcrp
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Bed from $475,000 to 3 Beds $1,100,000 +@ The Lanes Residences, MERMAID WATERS QLD
$595,000@ The Lanes Residences, MERMAID WATERS QLDSOUTHPORT QLD
$730,000 Offers Above@ The Lanes Residences, MERMAID WATERS QLDSOUTHPORT QLDSURFERS PARADISE QLD